Order your Williamson License Plate
Williamson is pleased to offer Pennsylvania specialty license plates to alumni and students of Williamson College of the Trades. The standard Williamson plate is available for $40.00. This fee includes PennDOT registration fee, PA Correctional Industries plate manufacturing fee and a nominal school fee to off-set program costs. Williamson ‘vanity’ plates may also be ordered for an additional $112.00 fee.
*Motorcycle plates are not available under this program. Passenger car, truck, motorhome ONLY.
To order your PA Williamson plate: Fill out the application per the instructions below, and send it along with a check to Williamson College of the Trades.
- Download the official PennDOT application.
- For a standard Williamson plate: complete sections A, and E of the application.
- For a personalized Williamson ‘vanity’ plate: complete sections A,D, and E of the application.
- Don’t forget to sign and date your application in section E.
- Make check payable to “Williamson College of the Trades.”
- Mail completed application with check for the correct amount to:
Williamson College of the Trades
ATTN: Laura Brown, Director of Alumni Relations
106 S. New Middletown Rd.
Media, PA 19063
After your application is received, it will be forwarded to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation by Williamson’s Advancement Office. **PLEASE NOTE! Order forms are batched and processed on a monthly basis. You should receive your Williamson plate in 8-10 weeks following the submission of the form to PennDOT.** Williamson is not responsible for any delivery delays from PennDOT. If you have any questions, please call Laura Brown, Director of Alumni Relations at 610-566-1776, ext. 420 or email email@example.com.