Enjoy a weekend of alumni & family events from the comfort of your home during Homecoming @ Home. While we cannot gather in-person on campus for Homecoming this year, Williamson is offering a full day of online activities to honor our Homecoming traditions.
“Run with Williamson” Virtual 5K
Friday, October 16th through Sunday, October 18th
Get warmed-up for the weekend with Williamson’s first virtual 5K. Run, walk, or bike your 5K distance anytime between Friday, October 16 and Sunday, October 18.
Awards will be given to the top male and female runners and a commemorative gift will be sent to all registered participants post event. Email your 5K results to Laura Brown, director of alumni relations to qualify for the awards (i.e., GPS screenshot or running app screenshot). Send a socially-distanced photo of yourself during your 5K. $10 donation to participate. Proceeds benefit the Williamson Fund.
Need Williamson swag for your run? Visit the College Store to order your tees, hats and more.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, October 17th
All are invited to join us from the comfort of your home by watching online on your computer or cell phone.
- 11:00 am – President’s Welcome & Chapel Service (View archived broadcast)
- 12:00 pm – President’s State of the College address (View archived broadcast)
- Virtual introduction by Dr. Michelle Williams, VP of Academic Affairs/Chief Academic Officer (Click here to watch now)
- Virtual ride through campus (Click here to watch now)
- Re-broadcast of 2019 Homecoming football game (Click here to watch now)
- Re-broadcast of 2019 Homecoming alumni/student soccer game (Click here to watch now)
- Re-broadcast of the 2019 Homecoming alumni/student lacrosse game (Click here to watch now)
- Virtual flag lowering ceremony (Click here to watch now)
Homecoming @ Home ONLINE events will also be posted on social media throughout the day (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram). Be sure to Connect/Comment/Like/Share throughout the day! #WCThomecoming