Enjoy a weekend of alumni & family events from the comfort of your home during Homecoming@Home. While we cannot gather in-person on campus for Homecoming this year, Williamson is offering an exciting line-up of online activities to honor our Homecoming traditions
“Run with Williamson” Virtual 5K
Thursday, October 16th through Sunday, October 18th
Get warmed-up for the weekend with Williamson’s first virtual 5K. Run, walk, or bike your 5K distance anytime between Thursday, October 16 and Sunday, October 18.
Awards will be given to the top male and female runners and a commemorative gift will be sent to all registered participants post event. Email your 5K results to Laura Brown, director of alumni relations to qualify for the awards (i.e., GPS screenshot or running app screenshot). Send a socially-distanced photo of yourself during your 5K. $10 donation to participate. Proceeds benefit the Williamson Fund.
Need Williamson swag for your run? Visit the College Store to order your tees, hats and more.
Schedule of Online Events
Saturday, October 17th
- 9:00 am – Re-broadcast of 2019 alumni/student Homecoming soccer game
- 11:00 am – President’s Welcome & Chapel Service (Livestream)
- 12:00 pm – President’s State of the College address (Livestream)
- 1:00 pm – Re-broadcast of 2019 Homecoming football game
- 1:30 pm – Meet Dr. Michelle Williams, VP of Education/Chief Academic Officer
- 1:45 pm – Virtual Ride through Campus
- 2:00 pm – Re-broadcast of the alumni/student Homecoming lacrosse game
- 3:00 pm – Flag Lowering Ceremony