A variety of events are held at Williamson for alumni, students and friends of the college.
- Williamson Wing Night – Alumni are always welcome!
Williamson continues its more than a decade-long Thursday night tradition with a crowd nearing 200 students, staff, alumni, friends and family who join together for buffalo wings, cheese steaks and fun. Wing Night is held every Thursday throughout the academic year from 7–9 p.m. except during student breaks. Visit the college calendar for dates. Call or e-mail Tim Burbage for more information (610-566-1776).
- Alumni Association Meetings
All Meeting are held at Williamson College of Trades, Rowan Hall, Second Floor (Shrigley Library) at 7:30pm, after Wing Night. Visit the Alumni Association page for meeting dates.
- Homecoming@Home (Saturday, October 17, 2020)
While we cannot gather together on campus this year, the Williamson community will come together ONLINE to celebrate! (More Details…)
- Reunion Celebrations (postponed)
Look for more information in your mailbox. If you’re interested in helping with the event, please contact Laura Brown in the Advancement Office at 610-566-1776 or email@example.com. (More Details…)
- Founder’s Day (Thursday, February 4, 2021)
Honoring I. V. Williamson, the college’s founder.
- IV Club Dinner & Induction Ceremony (March 25, 2021)
@ Williamson, Clara Schrenk Memorial Chapel followed by dinner in the Dining Room
- Student Academic Achievement Awards Dinner (April 14, 2021)
@ The Porch at The Lamb in Springfield Delaware County
- Sports Banquet (April 29, 2021)
Williamson’s athletes are honored.
- Commencement and Alumni Weekend
- 2020 Convocation (September 9, 2020)
7:30am in Clara Schrenk Memorial Chapel