A variety of events are held at Williamson for alumni, students and friends of the college.
- Williamson Wing Night – Alumni are always welcome!
Williamson continues its more than a decade-long Thursday night tradition with a crowd nearing 200 students, staff, alumni, friends and family who join together for buffalo wings, cheese steaks and fun. Wing Night is held every Thursday throughout the academic year from 7–9 p.m. except during student breaks. Visit the college calendar for dates. Call or e-mail Tim Burbage for more information (610-566-1776).
- Alumni Association Meetings
All meetings are held in the Williamson dining hall, and begin with dinner at 6:30 p.m., followed by the meeting at 7:30 p.m. All alumni are welcome – dinner reservations are required. Please R.S.V.P with the college at 610-566-1776. Visit the Alumni Association page for meeting dates.
- Homecoming (Saturday, October 13, 2018)
Join fellow Alumni and students for a day packed with exciting athletic activities and campus events culminating with the annual football game. Look for a schedule of events to arrive in your mailbox over the summer! (More Details…)
- Reunion Celebrations (Saturday, October 13, 2018)
Look for more information in your mailbox. If you’re interested in helping with the event, please contact Michelle Martella in the Advancement Office at 610-566-1776 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (More Details…)
- Alumni Association 5K Run/1 Mile Fun Walk (Saturday, October 27, 2018)
10:00 AM Start Time, Williamson Campus
- Founder’s Day (Thursday, February 7, 2019)
Honoring I. V. Williamson, the college’s founder.
- IV Club Dinner & Induction Ceremony (Thursday, March 21, 2019)
@ Williamson, Clara Schrenk Memorial Chapel followed by dinner in the Dining Room
- Student Academic Achievement Awards Dinner (Wednesday, April 10, 2019)
@ The Porch at The Lamb in Springfield Delaware County
- Athletics Banquet (Thursday, May 2, 2019)
Williamson’s athletes are honored.
- Commencement and Alumni Weekend
- 2019 Convocation (September , 2019)
9:00am in Clara Schrenk Memorial Chapel