A variety of events are held at Williamson for alumni, students and friends of the college.
Scheduled Events 2016-17
Continuing Education Opportunity
“Introduction to Large Thermal Power Generation Plants,” a 3-day continuing education course awarding 16 PDHs, runs from July 11-13 on campus and includes five power plant tours.
- Williamson Wing Night – Alumni are always welcome!
Williamson continues its decade-long Thursday night tradition with a crowd nearing 200 students, staff, alumni, friends and family who join together for buffalo wings, cheese steaks and fun. Wing Night is held every Thursday throughout the academic year from 7–9 p.m. except during student breaks. Visit the college calendar for dates. Call or e-mail Tim Burbage for more information (610-566-1776).
- Alumni Association Meetings
All meetings are held in the Williamson dining hall, and begin with dinner at 6:30 p.m., followed by the meeting at 7:30 p.m. All alumni are welcome – dinner reservations are required. Please R.S.V.P with the college at 610-566-1776. Check the Alumni Association website for meeting dates.
- Convocation 2016 (Tuesday, September 13th)
9:00am in Clara Schrenk Memorial Chapel
- Homecoming 2016 (Saturday, October 15th)
Join fellow Alumni and students for a day packed with exciting athletic activities and campus events culminating with the annual football game. Look for a schedule of events to arrive in your mailbox over the summer! (More Details…)
- Reunion Celebrations 2016 (Saturday, October 15th)
Look for more information in your mailbox. If you’re interested in helping with the event, please contact Michelle Martella in the Advancement Office at 610-566-1776 or email@example.com. (More Details…)
- Founder’s Day (February 9th, 2017)
Honoring I. V. Williamson, the college’s founder.
- IV Club Dinner & Induction Ceremony (Tuesday, March 28)
@ Williamson, Dining Room
- Student Academic Achievement Awards Dinner (Wednesday, April 26)
@ The Porch at The Lamb in Springfield Delaware County
- Sports Banquet (Thursday, May 4)
Williamson’s athletes are honored.
- Alumni Picnic (Friday, May 5)
Come and find out what the Alumni Association is doing, the new things the college is doing, and how the Association and college are working together. Location: Campus Pavilion
- Alumni Weekend
- Commencement (Friday, June 2) – Graduating seniors are sent into the world as “Williamson Men.”
- 50th Reunion (Friday, June 2)
- Alumni Day (Saturday, June 3) – Enjoy activities at our family fun zone!
- Alumni Banquet (Saturday, June 3)
- Annual Golf Outing (Monday, June 4)