Alumni Relations at Williamson serves the greater community of graduates, ensuring that all alumni are given every opportunity to engage in the life of the college. This is accomplished through the production and distribution of a variety of publications, and the coordination of events and programs. It is the mission of alumni relations to provide service and encouragement to individuals and organizations that wish to assist in promoting the college.
- To nurture relationships with current and future alumni and engage them in the life of Williamson.
- To coordinate and promote programs that instill good will and pride, and provide opportunities for professional growth and social interaction.
- To promote and enhance effective communications between Williamson and its alumni.
- To encourage volunteer and financial support of Williamson.
- To provide administrative service to the Alumni Association of Williamson to assist the organization in meeting its goals and objectives.