Reports to Vice President of Enrollment Management.
Medical and Retirement benefits.
Under the supervision of the VP of Enrollment Management (VPEM), the Enrollment Associate (EA) serves as the college’s focal point for enrollment support services, candidate outreach and communications. This position requires a strong mission-orientated and independent individual with excellent written and oral communication skills; enrollment management experience in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Student Information System (SIS) software; and social media expertise utilizing a wide variety of technologies and platforms. The ability to connect with both prospective students and families is essential.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the college’s CRM software suite (HubSpot) to include system oversight, configuration, and interaction with the college’s SIS (Blackbaud) suite.
- Provide accurate and timely correspondence (via telephone, email, and social media sources) to inquiries and questions from prospective students and their families.
- Advise and counsel prospective students and their families on the enrollment process.
- Manage candidate enrollment information and related confidential materials.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal and state student enrollment and financial-aid regulations, policies, procedures, and best practices while adhering to the college’s accrediting body’s admissions standards.
- Work closely with the VPEM to assess and monitor prospective student enrollment materials and participation in outreach enrollment events.
- Assist in providing on-campus enrollment events (e.g., college tours and Applicant Days) for prospective students and their families.
- Innovatively assist in the enrollment marketing process using social media and appropriate technology. This may include, but not limited to, assisting in the creation of advertisements, videos, and other electronic publications.
- Assist in the development of the college’s digital enrollment marketing strategy.
Qualifications (Skills and Abilities Required)
Bachelor’s degree in higher education or related field; experience in enrollment management (preferably in a higher education setting), excellent interpersonal and customer support skills, strong computer literacy – specifically with CRM and SIS software, and experience working with social media and other marketing-related technologies.
Some physical activity required. No heavy lifting.
Please note this position (job) description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position (job). Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send resume to (email preferred):
Vice President of Enrollment Management