The Security Guards report to the Vice President of Operations. Their function is to provide physical security for the campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities/Functions
- Check facilities for proper security, energy conservations, and leaks. Correct problems within your capabilities and document. Politely question individuals as necessary if they seem out of place.
- Document problems through e-mail or phone call.
- Sign in students.
- Sign in and assist visitors.
- Enforce the Student Handbook rules.
- Report fires, suspected criminal activity, and other emergency situations to the 9-1-1 center.
- Assist emergency responders as required.
- Notify the appropriate administrator as situations require.
Qualifications (Skills and Abilities Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful candidate will complete an application, successful completion of drug screening and background checks.
- Surveillance skills, deals with uncertainty, judgement, objectivity, dependability, emotional control, integrity, safety management, professionalism, reporting skills.
Please note this position (job) description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position (job). Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to (email preferred):
Vice President of Operations
Williamson College of the Trades
106 S. New Middletown Road
Media, PA 19063