Vice President of Research and Assessment
Under the supervision of the VP of Research and Assessment, the Assessment Assistant provides a wide range of administrative support related to institutional research, accreditation, strategic planning, assessment, and effectiveness.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with faculty, staff, and administration in the technical implementation and support of an institution-wide assessment process.
- Assists in accurately gathering, recording, and reviewing assessment data for both education and non-educational units.
- Prepares and administers assessment surveys and other instruments.
- Assists in developing and maintaining databases, benchmarking surveys, spreadsheets, online assessment and data management systems, etc.
- Uses presentation software and other related applications to prepare reports, presentations, dashboards, etc. to internal and external constituencies, frequently customizing format and content for specific audiences.
- Assists in the execution of varied special projects;
- Effectively manages assigned projects, demonstrating an ability to prioritize and organize tasks and to work independently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Skills and Abilities Required)
Must have strong computer literacy skills in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Desired qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in a related field; previous experience in higher education institutional research, assessment, and accreditation; experience with assessment technology and learning management systems; ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, and administrators; experience with data collection processes and analysis; strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills.
Some physical activity required. No heavy lifting.
Please note this position (job) description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position (job). Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Health, Dental, and Vision
Please send cover letter and resume to (email preferred):
Vice President, Research and Assessment
Williamson College of the Trades
106 S. New Middletown Road
Media, PA 19063
Resume submissions will remain open through the close of business on 8/6/20. Interviews of the top candidates will occur 8/13/20 – 8/21/20, with a selection date of 8/28/20.