This week, Williamson students and alumni will have the opportunity to interact with the college’s Workforce Development Partners in two exceptional ways!
On Tuesday February 12th at 10:45 am watch Williamson’s second biannual Career Fair Panel live on this page or on Williamson’s Facebook page. This unique presentation is designed to best prepare students for their experience at the Fair, as well as for the process of securing employment and internships related to their fields of study at Williamson.
The program for the hour-long assembly will flow as follows:
- 10:45–10:55 Margaret Kingham, Williamson’s Director of Placement and Internships
- 10:55–11:05 Dwayne Boulden – Preferred Utilities Manufacturing Corporation
- 11:05–11:15 Shawn Poore 0W0 – CBG Building Co.
- 11:15–11:25 David Neill – John Neill Painting & Decorating
- 11:25–11:35 Gary Schermerhorn – Davey Resource Group
- 11:35–11:45 Q&A
On Wednesday, February 13th at 8:30 am, Williamson’s Winter Career Fair will host more than 100 recruiters for a morning of networking with students and alumni followed by an afternoon of presentations from top sponsors. Click for more information, including the event booklet and a list of registered companies.